Monday, April 27, 2009

Our one year anniversary sweet at Destinations Inn... I can't believe it's already been one year, I still feel like this is all new, but on the other hand, I feel like I'be known you for the longest time.
We picked the Congo room. We saw the pictures online before we booked it and it looked alright, but this room was so fun!
The big bathtub with the jets, sparkling cider, and cheesecake. We also had a steam shower the the right, which was Trae's favorite, I couldn't stay in long because of the baby. We ordered pizza in and called it a night.

Here is our huge bed!! It was so nice to relax all night. It also had a huge projector screen that Trae tried to watch the NFL draft all night but I wanted to watch something else so this night would be different from all the rest. (haha Trae already took off his jeans to get comfortable so I insisted on the pillow for a modest picture :) To say the least, I had the time of my life and am so happy that one year ago (from the 26th) I married the best man in the world and am so excited to share the rest of eternity with him. Love you honey!!!!!

2 comments:

Allen Family said...

That looks like so much fun. I'm a little jealous.

The Perry's said...

RAWR!!! :)

ps I love the photo at the top of the page.