Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I feel so blessed!



Ky taking a nap. Just look how cute he sleeps! Sometimes he sleeps with his arms above his head and other times with his hands folded like a fat man.

our friends stopped by for a visit. Kaiden is only one month older than Kyler and they are about the same size.

We visited our friends in Rexburg and Madysen is also about a month older.

My beautiful son.

Ky gettin a bath. He likes them most of the time.

His little robe.

Tryin out his bumbo. He's almost big enough for it!

Flowers and a card Trae surprised me with. He is so sweet! I love this fall bouquet! It's gorgeous!
Go check out his big smiles on my facebook profile, it is SO stinkin cute! Its under my videos.

3 comments:

Sean said...

He is SOOOO cute! Keep the pictures coming!

John and Katie Adams said...

It will be fun to see your new place on thurs and to see how big he is now!

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin cute! He has changed so much already!