Thursday, April 26, 2012

I just have the best husband!

It's times like these that really hit me and make realize how lucky I really am. I have been married to my best friend for 4 years now.
Today was my last official day of school. It did not necessarily go well, it ended with a test. I came home not in the best mood. I walk into my room to see this. The note is so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes. He made me a beautiful gift (pic frame painted and wire) and wrote a heartfelt message, laminated it, printed out one of my fav wedding pics and  bought a beautiful rose. Such a good idea!
Now I feel bad because I have been SO focused on school lately, just trying to endure to the end and get the best grades possible so that when I eventually do apply for grad school, i can have a competitive GPA. Anyway, I have neglected him. I'm so sorry honey!
I love you Trae so much! Hope I can make it up to you someday. Happy Anniversery My Love! Thanks for choosing to spend eternity with me!

No comments: