Monday, December 19, 2011

Kyler is going to be a big brother

Kyler is going to be a big brother!
Baby is due May 11, 2012 (the week after finals)

This pic is comparing Kyler's pic (bottom) and new baby's (top)
Look how close their profile pics are. I think they could look a lot like eachother.

I thought we were going to have a little girl but It's a BOY! I feel that Heavenly Father knows what he's doing because we already have boy clothes, etc and now I can focus on my last semester of school and not be distracted by stocking up on girl things. :) We are so excited Ky will have a little bro play mate. We are so grateful that he looks healthy and strong!

3 comments:

Jared and Brielle Rucks said...

congratulations trae and candice! we are so very excited for you three! and so happy you get to finish school too. what a busy next semester you will have. we need to do lunch again soon! miss you guys!

Allen Family said...

Congrats! Boys are so much fun, and I'm sure Kyler will love having a play mate.

Spencer, Ariell and Crew said...

Yayyyyy! How exciting! :) Congrats!!